I love the holidays. From the Christmas music that I start playing before Thanksgiving to the two trees I have in my house. Yes, two. One traditional and one adorned with sea shells and hand made ornaments that represents California where I moved from last year. And one of the best things about the holidays are the books that you can read with your family. My favorite holiday books are still the classics that I’ve I’ve read since I was a child and plan to pass on to my own.
And while we’re on the subject of favorites, head over to my website to enter Liz & Lisa’s Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway. You can win everything from a blackberry to a Sony e-Reader to Crumbs cupcakes (yum!) and more. Just make sure you enter before Friday, December 17th @ 9pm EST.
My top 5 favorite holiday books for the family:
1. The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
2. A Christmas Carol By Charles Dickens
3. Miracle on 34th Street By Valentine Davies
4. Peanuts: A Charlie Brown Christmas By Charles M. Schultz
5. How The Grinch Stole Christmas By Dr. Seuss
What are your favorite holiday books?