Most of us don’t take enough “me” time. Now that the new year is here, make a commitment to yourself. Each every week, do something small that’s just for just you. Here are some quick, easy, inexpensive ways to pamper yourself.
- Buy a new bottle of nail polish and give yourself a pedicure.
- Download five new songs from iTunes, turn up the volume and dance around your living room.
- Buy a headband or other adorable hair accessory for yourself.
- Hire a maid to clean your house — just for a couple hours a month.
- Get your mother-in-law to babysit spend the afternoon at the library or bookstore.
- Once the kids are asleep, draw a warm bath and relax with music, a glass of wine and aromatherapy candles.
- Head to the mall and get a mini-makeover at the department store makeup counter.
- Curl up in bed with a cup of tea and a good book while the kids take a nap. Better yet, nap yourself.
How do you take time out to pamper yourself? Leave a comment here and let us know.