Our dining room table tends to be where all the magic happens and- yes- we do eat there as a family, too.
- Re-use glass jars for pencils, crayons, chalk, and craft items
- Decorate empty cans or oatmeal containers to hold all sorts of accessories
- Check out these Candy Jars for storage from Pottery Barn (love!)
- Wrap jars and containers in ribbon or yarn a la this project at Let Birds Fly.
- Keep important papers in decorative baskets- even better if it has a lid
- Think outside the box with clips and clothespins… like this cord & cable organization.
- Have space on the back of a door? Hang a shoe organizer and fill it!
- Make a (genius!) study center you can take or store anywhere.
What simple ways do you keep your homework area straight?