Y’all know that I love to get my celebrity gossip on. I love to devour my rag mags and inhale everything from the latest celebrity baby bump to the most recent Hollywood break up. So needless to say, when Suri Cruise (in case you didn’t know- she’s the child of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes) turns five, I read about it. And in honor of her fifth birthday, here are five things that make it pretty darn nice to be Suri Cruise.
1. Her wardrobe This little fashionista has only been on the planet five years and she already has a better wardrobe than most of us could ever dream of owning. She was recently pictured carrying a $1295 Dolce & Gabbana handbag! The only accessory she could stand to lose is that pacifier.
2. Her shoes Although technically part of her wardrobe, they deserve their own shout out because for a little girl with growing feet, she has more designer shoes than most grown women. According to this fun website, she has everything from Marc Jacobs flats to pink Uggs. I wish we wore the same size!
3. Her ride Suri gets chauffered around town in an SUV- tinted windows and all.
4. Her sugar Like most kids, Suri has a sweet tooth. But this little gal indulges in sugar treats from all across the U.S. From chocolate croissants at Le Pain Quotidien in Los Angeles to chocolate sundaes at Serendipity in New York City.
5. Her passport It’s no surprise that with such high profile parents, she’s already a globe-trotter. At only seven months she was in Rome for her mom and dad’s wedding. From Spain to Australia to Berlin, she’s traveled to mom and dad’s movie sets. She’s taken vacations to the South of France, London and Italy. Who knows where this jet-setter will go next!