Yeah you read that right. Apps for babies. My seven-month-old is obsessed with my iPhone and iPad. (Probably because I am!) She loves to grab the iPhone out of my hand when I’m texting or especially when I’m playing back videos that I’ve taken of her (one of her favorite things!). She likes to smack her hand on the iPad when I’m on Facebook or playing Scrabble.
Bottom line: iPads, iPhones, iAnythings are the wave of the future, so I might as well get on board and let my baby in on the action. So I found some educational Apps that she loves.
1. Baby Aquarium: My First Colors. This is the first App I downloaded and still my baby’s favorite. Fish swim across the screen and if you push on them, a voice will tell you what color the fish is.
2. Wheels on the Bus. My baby loves this song. This App is great because it’s interactive. Babies can open and close the doors, swish the wipers and more!
3. Baby Piano. Baby can press the keys which make animal and musical sounds.
4. Peekaboo Barn. Baby can touch the farm animal and a baby’s voice will tell them what the animal is.
5. Tappy Tunes. Baby can play over 80 songs just by tapping on the screen.