I’ve seen a lot of the S**t (fill in the blank with a group of people) say videos lately. They’re funny! Today, I came across S**t Urban Moms Say and I admit that I’m snickering. I thought you would appreciate it, too, so it’s at the end of this post.
It’s particularly funny to me because I just read a discussion on a Facebook friend’s wall about the stuff urban moms wear — the school drop-off and pick-up “uniform,” which includes expensive, trendy (and cute!) work out clothes, full hair and makeup and pricey shoes. When the moms look exactly the same at pick-up as they did at drop-off, we all know there’s no exercising involved.
I was laughing at my friend’s commentary, not because there’s anything wrong with “the uniform” (heck, I would sport it myself if I could get it all together), but because it’s life and it’s funny.
Some of my favorite lines from the video:
- Just check the Bugaboo at the gate and then just pick up one of those cheap Maclarens
- Yes, of course you can put a 2-year-old in ski school
- You’re homeschooling?! How’s that working out for you?
- I wish they had nannies at Whole Foods.
- The pediatrician said that her brain size is, like, off the charts
- They all sleep in a family bed?!
- Is it time for wine yet?
- Is that normal?
- I need a glass of wine.