Most kids love to draw when they’re young. It’s fun to watch your toddler pick up a crayon and scribble and it’s even more fun to watch as your child develops more fine motor skills that allow him to create shapes that start to loosely resemble people.
It’s safe to say that a lot of kids like technology, too. My kids – and especially my son – are savvier with an iPad than I am. At four and five years old, they both spend a lot of time drawing.. and a fair amount of time on the iPad. I’m adding the Smart Stylus to my list of things to check out for a potential holiday gift. (No, I haven’t done my holiday shopping yet! Don’t judge!)
Your kids can learn to draw their favorite Disney characters on an iPad using the Disney Creativity Studio and the Smart Stylus. It’s recommended for kids ages 4 to 8.
- Interact with such favorite Disney characters as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto
- More than 45 unique “pages” of fun activities including coloring, tracing and connect the dots.
- Real Disney artists provide step-by-step instructions for drawing Disney characters
- An extensive palette of more than 30 colors available at your fingertips
- Save and share creations with friends and family
- The Smart Stylus communicates wirelessly with your iPad
The Smart Stylus is $50 and includes a free app redemption code for the Disney Creativity Studio app. You can purchase it at the Apple Store.